Why the Choose the University of Worcester for Further Study?
High Level of Academic Experience
- The University of Worcester offers a wide range of programs to inspire, enrich and educate
- Also, all programs are highly relevant, important, and designed to cater to the needs and requirements of all students and employers
- In addition to remarkable achievements and success in areas such as Education and Nursing programs, the University of Worcester has evolved to include new study in UK opportunities and program offerings in areas such as Humanities, Sports, Business, and Health.
Providing Options to Improve Employability
To date, around 90% of university graduates progress into work or additional education within six months of complete graduation which is fine above the national average.
Additionally, the Quality Assurance Audit for Higher Education has praised the university’s efforts in providing a high range of options to improve students’ employability.
A number of these schemes include:
- Volunteering options/opportunities
- Graduate internships
- Earn-as-you-learn plans
- Optional work placement
- Study overseas / Exchange programs with partner universities in the USA, Europe, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia
Fun and Games – Student Life on Campus!
- To experience holistic student life, involve yourself in the activities or actions that the Students’ Union organizes throughout the year. There is also a huge range of societies and sports clubs, such as American Football, Tae Kwan Do, Theatre, Anime and Manga, and many more.
- A students’ blog has also been launched or started just and it provides a stand for current students to share their perspectives of what it is like being a student at the University of Worcester in the United Kingdom.
A Supportive and Conducive Atmosphere
- University academic staff is experts and specialists in their sectors and are capable to provide not only high-quality teaching, and relevant program objects but more importantly, they are helpful, easy to talk to, and supportive.
- The first point, based on the Peirson Study and Guidance Centre provides extra support in the area of all student welfare, counseling, registry services, and academic liaison.
- We will support you whenever required, with excellent counseling, welfare, guidance, and support. Professor David Green, Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive of the University of Worcester
Increase Recognized Qualifications with Professional Accreditations
- All university academic programs are closely aligned to the industry’s requirements and are guided by professional standards and goals to relate theory to practice.
- Also, all university courses are validated and some are particularly accredited by professional bodies such as the British Psychological Society, Forensic Science Society, Nutritional Therapy Council, Institute of Financial Accountants, and Broadcast Journalism Training Council among others.
Sports and Games
- In addition, the University of Worcester in the UK is the only university offering degree programs in disability sports: Disability Sport Degree
- Opening of Worcester Arena in March 2013, a state-of-the-art indoor sports facility or services to facilitate training and host an array of sports events for students and the society
- Provides Worcestershire County Cricket Club, Aston Villa FC, Worcester Wolves, Birmingham City FC, and West Bromwich Albion FC with support in the areas of performance analysis, nutrition and fitness advice or information
- Partnerships with Worcestershire County Cricket Club, Worcester Wolves Basketball Club, Worcester Hockey Club